Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Training: Day 69, 70, 71, 72

Saturday night I got off work after 8:30, so I didn't go running. I did, however, go to my friend Celina's house and we walked. She's not really up to running yet, but maybe eventually!
Sunday was a rest day.
Monday I was planning to start my official 10 weeks of training! Unfortunately, I was watching a friend's children and then we had someone over right after they left. I never got to go.
I was going to make up for it by running Tues, Wed, and then Fri, Sat instead of Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat. Unfortunately Jeff had to work late. He got home a little before 9 pm. He is supposed to work late Wednesday and Thursday as well. Wednesdays I volunteer in my daughter's class at school, so I can't go in the morning. I am hoping to go running/walking with Celina on Wednesday night after Jeff gets home. I think I will run in the morning on Thursday. That will be really hard. Although the new bed helps me sleep better, so maybe it'll be easier for me to get up early!

No comments:

Post a Comment