Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Training: Day 51

Tuesday was a rest day. During my run on Monday it seemed that I had a lot of post nasal drip. I thought it was just the usual that I get running. (Gotta love the allergies here in Oregon) As the night when on, my throat started to feel sore. Tuesday I woke up to my throat hurting quite a bit and some major congestion. Just what I needed. It is really hard to run outside in the cold damp air with a cold. And it is supposed to start raining again this week.
I looked at a treadmill last week, but it wouldn't work when I got there. Nice, huh? I don't really want to spend a lot on one because I really prefer to run outside. But it sure would be nice to have one when I am sick. I will keep looking. We will have to see what happens for running over the next few days with this darn cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment