Saturday, February 21, 2009

Training: Day 66, 67, 68

Wednesday evening I had an event to go to with a friend. I got back late and didn't get to run.
Thursday evening I had to take Ashley to church for an activity. I got back late and didn't get to run.
I just don't feel safe running in the dark after 8pm by myself on the virtually unlit path.
Friday was a rest day. I was going to try to make up for the previous two days. But Ashley had a birthday part to go to at 4pm. It was at an indoor pool. I dropped her off and then headed to Celina's house. We were just going to take the kids to the park until the party ended, but then we decided to order Chinese for dinner. Then we put the kids down in her girl's room and played Rock Band. Never got to run. Now I have to work late on Saturday at the Day Spa and I'm not sure I'll be able to run again! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment