Monday, February 2, 2009

Training: Day 47, 48, 49, 50

47. Friday was a rest day. I ate both breakfast and lunch. I am really working on that one again. I just need to eat 3 solid meals a day.

48. Saturday was quite a busy day. And then it got really cold by the time I could get out to run. So I didn't. I really hate running if its below freezing. It hurts my throat.

49. Sunday was a rest day. Oh, how I love rest days. But I really do enjoy training. It is good for me and really makes me happier.

50. Monday. Today we started our week of 25 minutes running. I did it. It wasn't too bad. Although, about 5 1/2 minutes in I was feeling like I just wasn't going to make it. I pushed through and managed 19 1/2 more minutes. What was I thinking? Maybe I got numb and it didn't bother me anymore after the first 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment