Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Training: Day 35, 36, and 37

Sunday was a rest day. I didn't do a Healthy Eating Goal this week. Being out of town, it just didn't happen.
Monday I walked/ran on the treadmill again. I went 2.4 miles this time. As I was running, I really started feeling like I wasn't ever going to be able to run for 20 minutes consecutively. I could only run for 5 minutes. Then I walked 2, ran 2 and couple rounds and then walked for awhile. I ran the last 1 1/2 minutes. I was really discouraged. But I have thought a lot about it and decided I am just going to keep trying until I get there.
Tuesday was a rest day. I went to the beach in Pensacola in the morning. Then we went to the mall and then the airport at 2 pm. I was traveling home until just after midnight. I am home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment