Sunday, January 4, 2009

Training: Day 20

Today was supposed to be my last day of a 25 run/walk. The day was filled with sleeping in, making a birthday present, attending a Tupperware party, attending a birthday party, picking up a babysitter, and having a Rock Band get-together with friends. Had I not slept in, I could've found time to get out there for my run. Nope. I had to go and be lazy. What's with me? I am so not perfect and disciplined. I wish I was. I am still working on it. Bare with me, please. I am a work in progress. This blog is tracking my ups and downs on the journey. I will continue training, even when failing for the day. One day shouldn't effect the outcome of the journey- it just might mean I have to work harder to get back on track. As I've said before, I will do this. I can do this. I can make my life healthier, happier. And finishing this half marathon will give me a great sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment