Thursday, January 28, 2010

Training: Weeks 5 and 6

I was so discouraged knowing that recovery from surgery would keep me from training. I let it get to me. So I stopped. I need to be more diligent. I had surgery yesterday and don't get to do any running for two weeks. :( We are moving on March 1st, and I have looked up races in the Las Vegas area. I am excited because there are many races in the winter and spring! They do a marathon (and a half marathon) in December. I am looking forward to that! I still plan to do the Eugene Marathon half in May. I may end up walking some of it if I can't get up to the whole thing with the training setback. I think I would like to do at least one 5K a month after the half. I have a few friends who have really gotten into running. It is so wonderful to have friends to inspire me! I look forward to the end of these next 2 weeks so I can get back to running!

No comments:

Post a Comment