Thursday, March 5, 2009

Training: Day 75, 76, 77, 78, 79,80

I know. It has been forever. Okay, maybe not forever. It feels that way. I haven't been getting the running in, but I will give you the run down.
Friday I went walking with Celina. I can at least keep active if I can't get out to run.
Saturday we were in Seattle. I brought my running gear, but I didn't want to run by myself in a strange place. And of course, I wanted to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic with my brother's fiance, Kelly!
Sunday is always a rest day.
Monday we headed back home around noon. I didn't get anything in but sitting in the car that day!
Tuesday I went walking with Celina.
Wednesday I didn't go walking because I volunteer in Alona's class in the mornings on Wednesdays. I was going to go running in the evening, but Jessica came over to get her nails done and then she ended up staying late. I know, all these excuses...
So my plan is to start running on Thursday. It has been a strange couple of weeks and I would really like to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment