Sunday, April 5, 2009

Training: Day 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112

Monday: Walked 1.3 miles.
Tuesday: Walked 1.3 miles.
Wednesday: Nothing.
Thursday: Nothing.
Friday: Nothing.
Saturday: I strolled around at Oakway Center. We even crossed the street to go check out shoes at DSW! Does that count? Probably not.
Sunday: Rest day.

The good news is that we got a treadmill. I will start using it tomorrow. I know that sounds like I am putting it off, but I don't run on Sunday. It's just a thing I have.
I am excited to have it because it seems that between schedules and finding someone to watch the kids, running gets put on the back burner. Now there will be no excuses. It is here, I won't get rained on, and I can use it when the kids are home! Yay! I am so excited to get back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment